An immigration lawyer in Chicago is an independent legal practitioner and as such has no alliance with Federal Government immigration personnel. In the event you need advice and assistance on any immigration issue an independent lawyer is who you would turn to, immigration authorities will be of no help. Because immigration law is Federal and not State, you are free to consult with any immigration lawyer you please, even if you have yet to arrive in the US.
Of course not all issues pertaining to immigration require the able assistance of a lawyer. If your only plan is to visit relatives in the US or vacation in the country and you have no intention of staying over the 90 day tourist limitation you may not even need a visa let alone legal assistance. However, if you are faced with something far more complex or pressing you should certainly consult with a seasoned immigration lawyer in Chicago.
When might you need an immigration lawyer?
Immigration laws are phenomenally complex and the authorities are usually of little help, you will want to consult with an independent immigration lawyer if:
* You are seeking asylum or some other discretionary relief. The lawyer can often get the authorities to provide you with relief that others in the same position may not get.
* If you are subject to deportation proceedings
* If you are planning to relocate to the US and your sponsor employer fails to help you with the process
* If you made an immigration application only to have it denied, or
* You find the documentation to confusing or time consuming
These are but a few of the reasons why you should seek the assistance of an immigration lawyer in Chicago, there are many more.
With US immigration being so complex and fraught with potential problems you should always consider consulting with an immigration lawyer in Chicago. You are invited to contact Din Law at website for detailed information.